cute people [kyoot pee-puh] (noun)

a. an individual who exudes an energy b. someone who causes you to do a double-take c. people who pay attention to style detail d. chic and good looking individuals.

 -whether it be their style, hair, personality or just a smile, you have to admit everyone enjoys
 .C U T E P E O P L E.


24.9.08

...new format...

HEAD
BODY
ENVIRONMENT


I'm going to start doing a head, body, and environment/atmosphere shot, tell me what you think! I feel like it may be kind of pointless but i think I like it...i need feed back

dez.loves.you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think its a great idea! i generally like to see lots of pics of myself :P
LOL, but fo real its good <3ur lil russian friend

Youngster said...

i love the new pictures ! keep on posting awesome looks xx